Captain Robert Captain Robert

Awesome game! I've spent way too much time wondering if I've found a bug, or... Ha! Now, let's find key to this pod

Fractured Fractured

Cool little game. There is easier way of solving some levels (or is it on purpose?). I'd be glad to play more games with this mechanics.

GroZZleR responds:

The obvious path always requires zero "leaps of faith", but some levels definitely have shortcuts if you just jump with wild abandon. Thanks for playing.

Central Alien Agency Central Alien Agency

Nice game, dem upgrades, no bugs. However idea ripped off from game where you fixed balloon (black and white, also there was need for sleep)

The Rose is Blooming The Rose is Blooming

500 days - it got boring. Screw the bandits, praise the girl

One Click Ninja One Click Ninja

Whoops - http://i.imgur.com/Y5ZIq.jpg
My chrome flash plugin is acting weird lately. Quite nice game

Deep Sea Hunter Deep Sea Hunter

Nice!
I thought that 7k feet is max depth, and was wondering why I have enough fuel to only reach 4.5k (is the bottom repeating itself at some point?). The whole ocean now hates me! Also Cthulhu should be last boss. Oh, and there should be some later starting points, because swimming through jellyfishes is boring. Single bug - you can swim in wall (just swim to the max right)

Crime in the City Crime in the City

Challenging, yet needs work. And tutorial. I had to start over few times before I understood the concept. I hope there will be next version, with better graphics, and more content.

Game Corp Game Corp

Cool game, was worth 15$.
Quite addicting, but challenging only until first medium project.
What we need in sequel - some kind of grouping, or auto assigning to speciality. In training view I'd like to see who's already occupied with work. Of course cancelling projects, and bugfix (I bet that stupid stuck guy held the development of this game by 3 months at least!). More explanation about the enviroment would be cool too (I just placed plants near everyone). Lol'd at the rewards for final objectives.

Insectonator: Zombie Mode Insectonator: Zombie Mode

Incredible!

Wow, great timeeater.

Because of bug I can't get zombieball :c

FlyAnvil responds:

what bug? everyone can, but you not?...

Canabalt Canabalt

Whoa

I've played it now for at least 20th time in my life. IMHO this is best (flash) game I've ever played. Music, pigeons, broken glass, robots, speed, music once again, blur...

I'd love to see second version, with some kind of storyline...

Over 5k meters :D